The smart, connected Thermomix is $2,359 and comes with a Varoma steaming attachment, measuring cup, simmering basket with lid, splash guard, butterfly whisk, spatula, The Basic Cookbook and peace of mind with our 24-month warranty.
If you want to see the TM6 in action just contact me to book a Cooking Experience (if you are in Perth, otherwise contact Thermomix in Australia). A Cooking Experience can be in person or be held virtually. If you are ready to purchase your TM6 all you need to do is contact me (if you are in Perth, otherwise contact Thermomix in Australia) or click this link to buy now.
There are three methods of payment:
- Single payment of $2359 using your credit card, EFT or PayPal
- Three easy payments, also known as Easy 3
- First payment is $1009 and includes a $50 admin fee
- Second payment of $700 is deducted 30 days after first payment
- Third payment of $700 is deducted 60 days after first payment
- Interest free finance – we currently have 36 Months Interest Free* Finance available until 12 August 2021
- Daily repayments from $2.40
- Weekly repayments from $16.83
- Monthly repayments from $72.89
- Total indicative repayments: $2624.00
- *Terms and conditions apply. Visit thermomix.com.au/pages/36-months-interest-free-finance for full details.
There is also a fourth option. You can earn your TM6 by becoming a consultant. Let me know if you are interested and I can have my team leader give you a call to discuss all the options. You can also click here to have a read about joining the team and then contact me with any questions.
And before I finish this post I want to mention the our digital recipe library Cookidoo. You receive 6 months free subscription with your TM6 purchase and you can also get one month free trial if you want to explore before you buy. With Cookidoo you have access to over 40,000 recipes to inspire you and with the meal planning and shopping list functions, to make your life easier. Check it out and let me know what you think and which recipe you would love to make!