Having a second Bowl, Blade and Lid set is the next best thing to having a second Thermomix in your kitchen for these 4 reasons:
Allergy friendly – Keep 1 bowl free from allergens to avoid cross contamination
Multi-Steps – Simply swap bowls to reduce cleaning or save time when waiting for ingredients to cool or rest
Milling/Grinding – Perfect for when you need to mill sugar, spices or grains, or grate cheese mid recipe
Sweet/Savoury – Keep now bowl for sweets like meringues and one bowl for savouries like curries
Here’s a break down of my top reasons why you want a second BBL set:
- Simply swap bowls to reduce cleaning in between steps
- Save time when waiting for ingredients to cool or rest by swapping to the other bowl
- Save time when you need to mill sugar, spices or grains or grate cheese mid recipe
- Whip perfect egg whites in your clean and dry bowl while making the rest of the recipe in the other bowl
- Keep one bowl for sweet dishes and one for savoury meals like curries
- Cater for allergies by keeping one bowl allergen free to avoid cross contamination
- Proof dough in one bowl while you make filling in the other bowl
- And if you’re thinking about becoming a consultant you can keep one sparkly and clean ready to go for your Cooking Experiences.
For a limited time, Thermomix owners who host a qualifying Cooking Experience before 12 May 2022 will unlock a special Bowl, Blade and Lid set price. The BBL set includes a second bowl, base, lid, blade, measuring cup and simmering basket. The special price of the BBL is $275 just for hosting a qualifying Cooking Experience and if a guest purchases a TM6 the BBL is just $110! Click here to download the flyer.