The extra Bowl, Blade and Lid (BBL) set for the TM6 is here and it’s only available as a host reward for a limited time (the BBL host reward offer also applies to TM5 and TM31).
Having a second Bowl, Blade and Lid set is the next best thing to having a second Thermomix in your kitchen and here’s my top reasons why:
- Simply swap bowls to reduce cleaning in between steps
- Save time when waiting for ingredients to cool or rest by swapping to the other bowl
- Save time when you need to mill sugar, spices or grains or grate cheese mid recipe
- Whip perfect egg whites in your clean and dry bowl while making the rest of the recipe in the other bowl
- Keep one bowl for sweet dishes and one for savoury meals like curries
- Cater for allergies by keeping one bowl allergen free to avoid cross contamination
- Proof dough in one bowl while you make filling in the other bowl
- And if you’re thinking about becoming a consultant you can keep one sparkly and clean ready to go for your Cooking Experiences.
You can purchase your second BBL set at a discounted price when you host a cooking experience before 10 March 2020. And if there is a purchase at your cooking experience then you can save even more. Click here to see how much you can save on your second BBL set.
Contact me for more info if you are in the Perth metro area or contact Thermomix in Australia here.